As part of the European Metrology Programme for Innovation and Research (EMPIR) Humea Projet, NSAI hosted a workshop, covering aspects of humidity measurement and calibration.
Following topis were covered:
- Introduction to NSAI and the NML
- Basic definitions in Humidity
- RH Conversion Exercises
- Why Humidity Matters
- Humidity Generation Methods
- Humidity Measurement Instruments
- Traceability in Hygrometry
- Calibration procedures, practical exercises, discussion
- Uncertainties associated with Humidity measurements.